Monday 20 October 2014

A trip to LUSH :)

I know I know, everybody seems to be on a complete Lush binge at the moment, but really who can blame us!? As it starts to get colder and the nights begin to get darker, there seems nothing better than thinking of long, hot, lovely smelling baths! ... Well ...seeing as I have a 10 month old, the chances of the long part for me are doubtful, but 2 out of 3 isn't bad, and il take it!!

So we took a trip to Lush last week, and I managed to sneak myself two little treats..YAY!

I think I seriously could spend hours in there just reading things and smelling everything... but as we didn't have all day, I stuck to the section where I knew I wanted to pick up some bits!

I went for Candy Mountain bubble bar and my all time favourite, The Comforter. Both are bubble bars which you crumble under running water, to create lovely pink, insanely bubbly baths!! They both smell gorgeous and girly! Very sweet smelling.

 


I have used The Comforter for years now, and I always go back for it, because it smells so good! it gives so many bubbles with just the tiniest piece! You get quite a big piece for your money, and even now I still can’t believe how long it lasts! You get a lovely pink, sweet smelling bath and you can feel how soft the bubbles are when you’re in the bath! Super pink and girly! perfect for a girly pamper night!! 





I also went for Candy Mountain as I’ve heard lots of good things about it, and it smells similar to The Comforter, so I was immediately sold! I have yet to try it, but I already can’t wait!








Also the great thing about buying Lush products is that when you have them in your bathroom, they just make the whole room smell INCREDIBLE!! Like I needed any other excuse to go back for more! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment