Thursday 27 August 2015

Four Years.

Four years ago today, I met the love of my life!!

I can't believe that four years have passed so quickly! I also can't believe it's only four years! It feels like a life time we've known each other. 

Dom and I were speaking the other day about when we met, and I always love reliving those first days! I love hearing things from his side, and telling him things, that he probably never knew at the time!

I am so so so greatful to Dom for many things - He does so much for me and Skye! My favourite thing of all is how much fun we have! At least once a day he has me in stitches!

I believe we met at the best time in both our lives - he made me believe in love again. At the worst time in my life he showed up, just like the clairvoyant I spoke to a few months before had said he would! I always remember those words! She told me, when I least expect it, my white knight would show up. At the time I obviously thought... whatever! But she was right!! 

I can't even put in to words what Dom means to me. He is the best person I have ever met. 

I am so happy we get to spend the rest our lives together, with our beautiful daughter! Also that this year I can call him my Husband!!!

Happy doesn't even cover it!

Here's to many more happy and fun years together! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment