Sunday 5 October 2014

Let's Plan A Wedding!!!

So it's been 7 months already since Dom popped the question to me, and we haven't done a thing to start planning the big day!!

Day's fly by so quickly I can't believe it's already been 7 months!! 

We were talking today and decided we would start planning, although we're in no rush, we want to start getting things planned!

We can't wait to be married and feel like a whole family, I can't wait to share the same name as the man I love and my daughter. I know a lot of people say it's only a name, but it's important to me to have the same name as my daughter, and although we are no less of a family right now, it will be so nice to feel whole. Although I must admit, I will be quite sad to lose my italian surname, and no longer be a D'Andrea, though of course I will always be at heart!!


So I hope to start documenting our progress and ideas on this blog, I hope if any of my readers know of any good sites, or helpful tips, they will leave me some links below!

Exciting times ahead!!


No comments:

Post a Comment