Tuesday 1 November 2016

Autumn Memories..

I've always enjoyed taking photos (of everything!) and it's become so easy to take quick snaps on your phone that we forget about the expensive cameras sat on the side collecting dust!

So every so often I like to take proper photos on a proper camera, just so I have some super nice pictures and manage to capture Skye growing up in more than just an everyday snap!

As halloween was on a Monday I decided this would be a good day, the weather was beautiful, warm and sunny with a real autumn feel in the air. However as Skye has got older, she doesn't really want to cooperate in my photo shoots I have planned, but bless her she does any way and we have great fun in-between me desperately snapping away!

I love how these photos turned out, even the ones where she looks so fed up!! It's always fun to look back at these posts, I'm still so in love with her first halloween photos we took!















Haha how fed up?!




No comments:

Post a Comment