Monday 2 January 2017

Starting Nursery.

Tomorrow morning my baby girl goes for her first proper session at nursery.

I can't quite believe it has come around so quickly and before we know it she will be starting school!

I decided last year that when she was three I would start taking her to nursery just to get her ready for when she starts school and get her in to the habit of getting ready and going, and also learning to be away from me.

Though in saying that I think it's far more me that needs to learn to be apart from her! When I put her name down last year it felt like such a long way away, but now the day is here and I can't quite imagine not being with her! I can't imagine leaving her behind or leaving her with strangers!

She is only going for a few hours in the mornings but I feel quite sad as this was our treasured part of the day. She would help me with the house jobs, and play quietly in her room while I got ready, sometimes pretending to do her make up with me as I did mine and now I feel quite sad at the thought of returning home tomorrow morning without her!

I know it will be good for her, and I know she will be back before I know it, but it really doesn't stop me dreading the morning and wishing she could stay my baby for just a little longer.


Please send positive thoughts our way as I feel tomorrow is going to be a tough day for this mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment