Monday 24 April 2017

Easter 2017!

I can't believe that Easter has been and gone already! This year is really flying by!

We had a great Easter and really enjoyed the Easter holidays!

Skye went to bed excited for the Easter bunny and was really pleased to wake up and see what he had left for her! :)





I love how excited she gets for all these things now that she is a little older!

We then went out for lunch with all the family and Skye got to run around and play with her older cousins.


Once lunch was done we headed back to mum's and the kids did a little Easter egg hunt! Though I'm not sure who got more excited about it...*ahem...Dom* ..!!


  









After a lovely day and too much chocolate, we were all ready for a good nights sleep! 


When Skye went back to nursery after the holidays, we found out they were doing an Easter bonnet parade on the Friday, so we bought supplies to make her a hat! She really enjoyed making her hat and sticking all the things we had got to go on it, Dom was even allowed to help her!




I'll definitely remember her first Easter bonnet parade forever, she did so great even though she was very nervous about it! I still remember doing my Easter bonnet parades when I went there all those years ago! ( I hated it!! )



No comments:

Post a Comment