Thursday 22 September 2016

To share or not to share..

I was really in two minds as to whether or not to post this picture on social media.



However the more I thought about it the more I thought, it's part of my life. I've always documented life events, and this was and will continue to be a huge part of mine. I wrote a long post which I haven't yet posted, just explaining what happened to me. Again felt in two minds as to whether or not to post it. I worried that people would think it strange to post such a horrible and upsetting experience, but again, it's what I do.

For as long as I can remember, whether it be something good, or something bad writing was my only outlet. I've always kept a "diary" as such and I've always found writing out my feelings is a good escape for me. I find it hard to talk about my feelings out loud - hence the blog!

If people want to read this then they can, if not then skip past and wait for happier times to arise again!

I'm reading this through now and again wondering if I'll even post this! I'm wondering why I'm defending myself! Why am I always so worried about what people will think?!

I don't want to forget. The worst thing in the world happened to us, but I don't want to forget that for 7 weeks our littlest love was with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment